About Troostwijk Research
Troostwijk has a large research department. Our researchers constantly study developments and trends in the market. Collecting, recording and enriching data leads to a source of unique knowledge. Our clients profit from this every day. The elaborate knowledge is essential for ensuring well-founded and impartial valuations and advice.
Troostwijk’s research department also carries out independent research on behalf of our clients. We have extensive experience in setting up market research and with the use of new insights we help our clients to make well-informed decisions and take the correct course. The distinctive, tenacious and predictive capabilities of our research department make a real difference.
Our products include:
• Market reports (customised): research and analysis of trends and developments in the market specifically tailored to the client’s wishes.
• Land price research: research into the issue of land and relevant price levels.
• Location research: issuing advice about whether the location meets the requirements.
And in cooperation with Business Valuations and Real Estate:
• Portfolio analyses: screening of portfolios, portfolio optimisation and advice.
• Feasibility analyses: research into the feasibility of a project and charting the gap between an object and the market.
• Financing and investment analyses in addition to our financing valuations.
Troostwijk represents more than 80 years of expertise and specialised knowledge of integrated advice when ensuring valuations of items, equipment, property and businesses.
Troostwijk operates in all business segments, as well as the non-profit and public sectors, from SMEs to listed companies. Troostwijk also represents professional reporting, crafted by experts and supported by extensive, thorough knowledge, reliable research and years of experience.
There is a customised approach to any international assignment. Sometimes the structure of the company demands the financial and professional sensibility of a fixed team that values all branches. In other cases, local knowledge is the deciding factor which results in the valuation being independently carried out by a partner from within ArcaLaudis.
Troostwijk has a large Research department. Our researchers constantly study developments and trends in the market.
Collecting, recording and enriching data leads to a source of unique knowledge. Our clients profit from this every day. The elaborate knowledge is essential for ensuring well-founded and impartial valuations and advice.